Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear everyone,

I have just finished installing my ePSXe, configuring the bios, plugins, downloading the ROMS and everything, and all worked well until now :(

after 3h of game on FFIX, strange bugs have occured : from time to time, my program would freeze for a few secs while I was playing, the screen would get all black and a lot of big pixels of every colour would appear on it. Most of these appeared during cinematics, but everything would go back to normal.

Yet, the same problem has appeared again today, and the freeze would just not stop.

I have tried downloading another game from the net, just to see if that was the problem, but the bug persists.

Anyone could help ?

Thank you for your attention, and excuse me if this message is not relevant to the forum.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
I have just finished installing my ePSXe, configuring the bios, plugins, downloading the ROMS and everything
Yeah, things like this happen when you pirate games.

Read the rules. Specifically the "warez" section.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
as said above, we do not offer assistance to users who pirate games. please read the rules that are linked to in the above post and take particular note of our warez policy.

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.