Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
On the other hand, I see it's a nice collection and if I had a PS2 I would be very happy to buy them, seeing there are a lot of RPG fans, perhaps an exception can be made? He's not a n00b anymore who registered just to advertise :)

Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
(I wonder if he ships to Japan?)

I’m temped to lock and delete this for my own selfish gain… but then I would feel bad.

(someone else do it for me!. :evil: )

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Kiroshi said:
I ship worldwide but have to email me for rates.
I guess this answers your question Katsuya ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not a habit for me as I dont sell much on ebay :)

UPS would be the cheapest to Japan, FedEx is like $140. Out of all the RPG's SMT: Nocturne is the best IMO :thumb:

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Arrg... i really really need to get a PS2, so many great exclusive RPG's i could die.
If i had a credid card or could pay by PayPal i would definetly buy the bunch and then get the PS2.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Well a double DVD box with 2 discs in it is 2quid to send to Japan from here, Royal Mail standard 1st class

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Kiroshi said:
It's not a habit for me as I dont sell much on ebay :)
Which is why I said as long as it doesn't become an habit... the last we need is the forum filled with E-Sellers advertising their auctions...

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
He's been on here a little while, so I think it's ok as long as people don't do this all the time.

Edit: Why is the shipping cost so high? I don't see why you can't stick all those games in one box and ship it for $5, $10 at most.

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
I'm seriously considering bidding on this. Kiroshi, would I be able to get them shipped to Australia? I'm asking because I know it says United States only but I'd really like that collection :(

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Kiroshi said:
I ship worldwide but have to email me for rates.
Vanit, it's written on the original post.

Kiroshi, maybe you should edit your post and put that in bold :p .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts