Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

It s been a long time since I ve posted my last thread.
because my pc burned.And I ve bought a new one now.
So I m back.

(I hope I ven t missed too much things on the emu scene...
If yes, can someone say me what I ve missed?)

Thanks and bye!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Glad to see you back man!

·
Registered
513 Posts
>(I hope I ven t missed too much things on the emu scene..
Since you didn't specifically mention only PSX emu news, you might want to note that there's a new version of Zsnes (1.30b), Dejap released another set of FEoE graphics packs, Star Ocean's graphics are to be released later in the week, not to mention that DeJap is also working on a SO translation.

Yeah, it's SNES-centric, I suppose ;)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Thus closes another of lifes mysteries. Hey speaking of mysteries what's happened to enigma? It appears that it is becoming a tradition that at least 1 large poster disappears at a given time.

You'll never take me alive!!!!!!!:D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Disturbed has disappeared too.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well it's not put in his title but he is banned,I made some research and it seems that CD banned him for problem that occured in a thread of Enigma about Glide.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by Betamax
Thus closes another of lifes mysteries. Hey speaking of mysteries what's happened to enigma? It appears that it is becoming a tradition that at least 1 large poster disappears at a given time.

You'll never take me alive!!!!!!!:D
i mailed enigma, hes studying hard cause university has started :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
That explains it then. Thank goodness I passed my modules otherwise I'd be studying too (resists are at the end of August... Hence the ridiculously long 4 month summer vacaction we get:D )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts