Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i go to load mvscII in chankast 0.2, a blue screen comes up that indicates that the game is loading, and then a screen comes up, saying that i don't have enough memory slots open to play the game, but to press start to continue. When i press start, the entire process begins again. The same thing happens in chankastv0.25. If anyone can tell me how to configure chankast to play mvscII, i would greatly appreciate it

-pag

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
hmmm... I'm not shure, but this could mean that mvscII doesn't work in chankast... yet :)

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
pagan_punjabi said:
When i go to load mvscII in chankast 0.2, a blue screen comes up that indicates that the game is loading, and then a screen comes up, saying that i don't have enough memory slots open to play the game, but to press start to continue. When i press start, the entire process begins again. The same thing happens in chankastv0.25. If anyone can tell me how to configure chankast to play mvscII, i would greatly appreciate it

-pag
try formatting one of those memcard. first create one using the tool included and format it in the BIOS

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
marvel vs capcom 2 works fine on chankast (kaneda??) its just like chrono archanagel said try formating your vms cards in the dc bios screen (if this is ur first time using chankast or else your image maybe bad or somthing

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
mount no image on daemon tools or put no cd in your drive and start chankastso u will enter the bios go to the file icon and choose a mem card and u 'll have the option to format it do it and thats it :thumb:

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Actually, it would be easier if you don't have any game mounted and then start the emu by telling it to boot cd, once you get into the menu, choose the icon that looks like a memory card and choose to format it, just like a real dreamcast, and that should do it.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
You mean need to rip an english bios :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm...thanks for all your instructions guys (especially razor & general plat), but is till get a similar (different now!) error message --> "A memory card with 5 empty blocks of space is required for save, press start to make one now"

I press start...and the entire prodcss loops and loops endlessly! Ive wiped the memcard as well.

any suggestions?

-pag

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Could be a corrupted bios file. It happens sometimes. And that's what it sounds like the problem is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts