Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a quick scan of the available threads...nothing seemed to be directed toward my question. If this has been answered before, then I apologize for the repost, and for someone maybe having to re-answer.

I recently downloaded FF VI, and after some trial and error got it to play properly (right fps, actually got some sound playing etc...). However my small inquiry is this...being that its an emulator, does that mean the CG movies have no sound? Or should I expect to hear sound? The regular title screen for FF VI has sound and all that good stuff...but that beginning intro piece is dead quiet. I have downloaded several plugin packages, have tried several of the sound plugins that came with the packages both recommended ones and non-recommended ones. If there is something I have not done yet, let me know please...I would hate to play such a great game from the past all boosted up, yet have to imagine what might be playing instead of what I should probably hear.

-Trieason

·
Narcissist
725 Posts
We don't support downloaded games.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Trieason: Since you took it to a warez level, I'm going to close this now. You won't get support with illegal games here.;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.