Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was wondering if anyone here has tried music extraction from ps2 dvd discs? I am trying to get the music from my disc but the problem is that there are only .PSS files, .BIN files, a .70 file(first time i seen this), a .IMG file and a few .IRX files. If its AFS/AFX files i will know how but there isnt any AFS/AFX files on this disc at all. Are there any suggestions to this? :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Greetings!

I use PsxMc from Fryio to do my audio extraction. The Sony SS2 Audio is kinda hit-or-miss under PsxMc. However, I've noticed that the CRI ADX playback is almost allways 100%. I've extracted from Guilty Gear, GGx2, and a whole slew of PS1 games.

The only down side is that the PsxMc home page is all in Japanese so navigating it can be a hassle. Also, you need to register it on an all Japanese web service. I have Japanese to English software on my system so ordering wasn't too bad. The Price was pretty reasonible with a small fee from my CC company I paid $13.63 for it.

What game are you looking to extract from?? Perhaps it's something I already have in stock. Let me know.

Regards,
"The Colonel" - New York

1 - 2 of 2 Posts