Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is out for retorarch.. has a few issues currently (depth to rdram needs to be off , indiana jones won't boot) but it is definitely faster!!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just a little update, I found out last night it has a 16x9 (Adjusted mode)...it produces stuff like this!!!

Untitled.jpg

Don't let the 54.9 fps fool you either, it runs full speed for every game I have tried so far...the fps counter jumps around, but gameplay is smooth

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dunno if the arm version is out yet(they are workign on it)...check over @ retroarch.com or the retroarch discord

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think it's an improvement but N64 emulation remains a huge disappointment for me. Not specifically in the PS Classic but in general.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not me, it is near perfect now (on PC with mupen next anyway).. add in a USB n64 controller and it feels like the real thing with better resolution!!

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
just a little update, I found out last night it has a 16x9 (Adjusted mode)...it produces stuff like this!!!

View attachment 200621

Don't let the 54.9 fps fool you either, it runs full speed for every game I have tried so far...the fps counter jumps around, but gameplay is smooth
Widescreen mode has been available on the standalone Mupen64plus AE for quite some time now. You can set it to 16x9 or 16x10.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the mupen core (lakka/retroarch) was not quite up to date though... wide screen looks nice in some games, but I prefer the 4x3, too many glitches still for a lot of games in 16x9

1 - 9 of 9 Posts