Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope somebody would make a plugin that enables people to play multiplayer games through the phone. I mean through direct connection as in dialing up a neighbor's number to play with him (like hyper terminal), without going online...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
In therory you could actually use cyberpad. All you need is for the 2 computers to already to be connected and using TCP/IP. Although I'm not sure if it would work but if you have another game that supports directplay you could use that to connect to the other machine then minimize and run cyberpad.

·
Old Geezer
148 Posts
The windows counterpart of the program is winipcfg.exe; also make sure that you have dial-up server installed on the computer that you're going to make as a host.

If you don't want to use winipcfg, usually, the ip address of the host computer is 192.168.55.1

The guest computer's ip address is usually 192.168.55.2

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, thanks for the info! BTW, have you tried them out with ePSXe 1.4 already? I would try them out, although I'm still searching for someone to connect to within the neighborhood...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Sorry I haven't tried it. In my case I don't really need to as I have a home network. Excuse me but I have to get back to getting my a$$ whipped by my brother:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts