Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finish the first disk, and I use [Esc] to use the Emulators Change disk function but...... Even w/comp configuration it the emulator will only work correctly in software mode..... and when I try to enter the new CD it says "ESPXE has caused an error in GPU...." and then shuts out, so......... I cant get to the second disk, Could someone help me please :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well Changed disks w/out problem But New problem:

Now it doesnt crash, the Insert Disk 2 Screen goes away...... But then the screen stays black and the speakers make a beeping noise.... Nothing happens? Help plz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure.

Ok: System Specs:
P3 1 ghz, 512mb ram, 32mb DDR Ram vid card-Win ME, TDK Burner & 50x CD rom, I use the burner to read the cd's

Emulator Specs: epsxe140-Plugins: Video: Petes Software 1.53, Sound: epsxe SPU Core 1.4.0, CDROM: ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.4.0.

Hmmm...... I think I saw somewhere ePSXe 1.5 was out? if so whats the link ?

·
Registered
900 Posts
ahh cant you just save at the end of each ff disk. close the emulater and then start up with the next disk. i think thats what i did. no problems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replying to ebola

Yes I tried this but....... when trying to resume the speakers make a beeping noise and black screen, yet when I put in disk 3.... it comes up, must be a bad disk :(

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
I have the same problem with FFIX disc one I get the square splash screen, then a black screen. What you may want to try, is to turn on the FPS display. it should be always fluctuating. if it displays the same FPS and the screen appears to be frozen then it is indeed frozen. This post really isn't a solution, because the problem probably is a bad disc. but I have found that seeing the FPS is a valuable tool nonetheless.

Oh yeah, I would use andy's SPU for the Final Fantasy games.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts