Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , I found a great place really . Multi choice is a kinda new message board , which fullfills my needings now adays . I don't recall the last time i was amazed by any place on the net after NGemu nad Kane's forums (when it was still alive) , but this place is really cool full of experienced members , in any topic ever .

* Video gaming : For new news in gaming world plus general gaming discussions .

* Retro gaming : For dead consoles and old games discussions

* MC convention : Many competitions are held here , from Signatures making , etc.

* Fun fair : Playing games with other members using words

* Movie/DVD : Discussing the new movies and videos .

* Wrestling : WF , WCW , WWF and every wrestling cometition results are discussed here .

* Serious debates : For serious discussions : policy , relegion , etc.

* Creativity : For talented members you can discuss your Drawings/Poems/3D Images/Etc.

* General centre : For any other type of discussions .

These aren't all , there are many other sections , but that's as far as I remember :) . Just give it a try and press the link . You won't lose any thing , on the contrary you'll gain more knowledge and friends :D .

www.multichoicev1.tk
Cya there ;)

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
wow That's A LOT!!

wonder where to start?

wonder wher to Avoid?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
My problem with forums like those is that the more diverse they are, the less filled they tend to be than forums dedicated specifically to one subject. Unless this MB is new, it seems to suffer from that problem.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
It's true. Usually people stick to one section and then other setions die off. Or you have people making an attempt at something they have no idea about. :p

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
Including you as a Mod

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
He's not a Mod... oO
Checked out the creativity section. Didn't see many drawings :( (too much writings!!)

The layout is weird, too much stuff on top.

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol i dont really like multichoice its very un balanced, and me and the admin get into fights because hes constantly trying to steal some of my sites stuff...

hey thanks for showing me this site cloudvii its cool :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts