1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
it is hard to believe

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
hmm, but did he decide to bail himself? Or some other reason... ;)

also, he posted the 11th screen shots page before he left, you might wanna check it out.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
hurray...
dont take me wrong, but i just dont like MR fog's atitude, and i think FPSE will now be a better emu (or at least a more modest one)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
It's a good thing.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Neojag
hurray...
dont take me wrong, but i just dont like MR fog's atitude, and i think FPSE will now be a better emu (or at least a more modest one)
I couldn't have said it better. IMO most, if not all, of FPSE's problems with the community have come from Mr Fog's comments and statements.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
One of the problem came from the coders(LDChen I think,correct me if I'm wrong)a while ago(september 2K)when they said that emus like AdriPSX and ePSXe almost only copied FPSë source code,which created much hatred towards FPSë and led to the discontinnuing of the emu,but now they're back(for good?).

S

·
0 Posts
+Mr. Fog+-Run, run far away and hide. Try to hide from your shame. But you cannot.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Predictable and immature!
+Mr.Fog+ pisses off the entire emulation community (or at least most of it) and then runs away instead of apologizing for it.
And the award for most dishonorable emu author goes to...wait for it...wait for it...+Mr.Fog+!

K

·
0 Posts
He is not even an author ... just a beta tester and webmaster ... which being a webmaster isn't all that wonderful ... who now a days isn't a webmaster or claims to be one? :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's a good thing.
Ummm, please don't be a jerk about it. He does have experience, and this would have been a happy ending had he just apologized. Just because you dont like someone doesn't mean you should kick em when they're down.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Wormie
He is not even an author ... just a beta tester and webmaster ... which being a webmaster isn't all that wonderful ... who now a days isn't a webmaster or claims to be one? :p
I think being a webmaster is fun ... without spreading such stuff about the emu/project :D

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i can taste the digital animosity.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Raziel
One of the problem came from the coders(LDChen I think,correct me if I'm wrong)a while ago(september 2K)when they said that emus like AdriPSX and ePSXe almost only copied FPSë source code,which created much hatred towards FPSë and led to the discontinnuing of the emu,but now they're back(for good?).
Oh yeah that's right.... how can I forget that incident?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah.. I'll sure use the next version (if there's any more versions) of that emulator when Mr.Frog decides to apologize.!!!

I really would like to hear him say.... :"I'M SORRY.!!!!!".

People like him doesn't contribute anything to the scene.!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
i never had to use it though, i have a real PSX, i just use emus "for the thrill of playing psx games on my pc" :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts