Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I am new to this and just tried Xpse wich seem to be a great psx emulator ^_^

But i do have a prob (wich i think it is not directly the emulators fault but anyway i want some help with the prob i have)

well i have a ISO image of mr2 (ntcs) thats work perfectly on the emulator, but i do have seroiosly probs when creating new monsters by music cd :(

cos it only creates gaboo's whenever i try to make a monster (wich it wouldnt do)

so any help if there is any way to fix it?
cos i cant go futher in the game without creating new monster types like pixie,tiger etc you cant get on the market

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i know that but even if i first go to shrine and then press esc to return to the emulator meny (there shoose either change cd rom or ISO)
and then press on cd rom and then load a music cd (wichever) and then after that i choose Iso image again it will only give me gaboos wich is wrong cos i had one damage and used one my dad buyed (ntcs but i wanted a pal cos my psx dosnt support ntcs,except for the import cd i have of course but it dosnt help cos it does the same thing) oh well but i have tried that old stupid cd and it workwed on bleem cos when puted in a queen music cd (my dads cd lol) then i got my fav monster manna on bleem but if i do it here all i get is gaboo and i have tried others that i know that dosnt contain gaboos :(

anyway to solve this prob?

(and the damages ntcs cd i have wich is useless, i dont use it on my emulator cos it is so påretty damaged and i use a iso instead cos it works with out that monster prob of course ^_^'
Hope i didnt mix this too much :???: :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
man that was hard to read. anyway...are you sure you are actually loading the CD..and letting it read off the music CD first? it seems from what you described that you loaded the music CD and then loaded it back to the game.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i do like this:

go to shrine
they ask if i want from slate or disc stone
I choose discstone
then it say insert a cd and press x or something like that
i push esc, click on file, change disc, CDROM

then i go back to the game when i have put a music cd in and then let it read
and when it says please insert mr2 cd back, i press esc again,files,change disc
and then choose ISO

then she says now the big moment is here or something like that and is only creating gaboos, whatever cd i take :(

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
why don't you try making an iso of the audio cd, and working only with isos? Might work :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
um do a iso of the music cd?

is that possible to do that?

well it sounds like it maybe would work but then i would have my pc bombered with different music cd's just for using on mr2 ^_^'

um but for burning a music cd for a iso, should i choose the iso image option for it in nero express then?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
:O you making the isos with nero? It's better to use Alcohol 120% or CloneCD to make images for ePSXe. Anyways, i think you should try with one, before dumping your whole cd collection to your pc, and if it works, maybe you'd be better playing from the cd. My point is that maybe mixing isos with cd's is what's causing the problem, so using only isos or only cd's might work. Try either possibility :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
um well i only did one iso with it (all isos i get is from Emule and the mr2 dosnt want to be burned with express of some odd reason so i tried it at this Emulator lol)

and the funny thing is when playing the ntcs orginal cd my dad boutght to me (a used and very damaged one) he only bought it cos he know i was sad that i couldnt get a pal mr2 nowhere and he tought it worked with my psx.

i use a import cd thats fix so i can play on my psx but the things thats bad with it is:

1.in the main cups like (E,c and so on) there is a monster named Harrikicks thats when loading it image (card photo) it instead to show it it freeze and it does happens with some other monster types

2.cant make any monster via music cd (like now on this emulator)

cos i think it is like this:

when i am playing on my psx (supports only pal)
and wants to play the used n damaged nsct cd i have of mr2 i have to do this:

insert the import cd fix

the screen will say please insert a imported game and then press start
then i put in mr2
and then ican play

and when changing cd by creating a monster i need to remove the mr2 game wich makes the psx machine to become in "normal state"
Will say it thinks i want to play only pals again and the ntcs function is removed, so thats why i think i only get gaboos or that even the game freeze when playing on psx when it has readed the adio cd and wants the mr2 game inserted again but it fails lol

so i tried it on bleem with that stupid mr2 cd and then it worked with the monster creating but it seem like it couldnt creat many (could only create some jells,a monol,a pixie and daton and a manna and a tiger and some sub-breeds of zuum and mocchi) the other monsters like naga plant and such you should be able to create in the beginning just freeze the game and crash on bleem and still couldnt work with harikicks and the other when on the cups.

and now my Bleem dosnt work, not even if i reinstall it :(

so thats the weird story ^_^'

so now when i have that iso i got from the net and tried it, it dosnt have no probs with the harickis or loading a monster type in the tournaments but still it has that prob with creating only Gaboos,wich is tireing cos that one i can get anytime on the market ^_^'

And i am still thinking on where to get a orginal pal version of mr2
(not burned cos i think it dosnt work,cos the burned cd needs the same cd import fix as the ntcs orginal,only a orginal pal works)

and as i am searching still after it, i also want to get mr3 and 4 for pal to psx2 but havent find any stores on the net that has any pal,tought even pal version is out now)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
aww sorry :(
I didnt mean to mention it but all i did was explaining my prob thats all ^_^'
you see, i realy dont like copys from the net but in that case i had no choise cos i cant find any new orginal pal version mr2 game so thats why

but i realy mean it, i didnt mean to sound like i do something wrong :(

btwn: i didnt post any link or request about (you know what)

I only wanted help with the game ,ok?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
I only wanted help with the game ,ok?
no, not ok. in fact, for all we know, it could be your fecked up downloaded game that's teh problem. so, buy the game, and come back.

PS. n_w95482 why didnt you close the thread? oO well in any case im doing that now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.