Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I prefer the Oceans movies, because they are immensely more clever and unpredictable. The Italian Job, I could predict their every move, whereas it took me 2 views to figure out each of the Oceans movies.

Extremely clever. I have to say, though, my favourite part in Oceans 12 was Telour getting past the Laser Field. The music, couples with the ingenuity of it all, really got to me...Call it wishful thinking, but it kinda makes me wish I could be a thief like that...

Anyway, for those of you who HAVE seen the movies, which ones did you prefer and why?

·
User addicted to Diazepam
4,744 Posts
I've watched the italian job and Oceans 11 and if relating those 2.. I prefer the Italian Job.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Depends if you are referring to the original italian job/ocean 's films (starring Mike Cane /rat pack ) or the recent remakes (Walburg/Clooney). If you mean the originals then the italian job easy is the superior. However if you are referring to the remakes, then it's ocean.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
It's not The Italian Job without Michael Caine.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I think Ocean 11 simply juz rocked. The reason is because they fully utilised all 11 of the members, whereas in Ocean 12, few of them are there for nothing. I feel Ocean 11 is more of an action show while 12 is more comedic :)
As for Italian Job, all i like is their 1st heist, the one in Venice :) Other than that, its kinda bored tho those Mini's are cool :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts