Next Generation Emulation banner

Movies record in PCSX2

533 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  General Plot 
#1 ·
I am asking you how can I record a video in pcsx2? And how can I make it faster :) ? Really thanks for that, I used Fraps2 but it was terible.

#3 ·
akkaak said:
I am asking you how can I record a video in pcsx2? And how can I make it faster :) ? Really thanks for that, I used Fraps2 but it was terible.
I'm not sure if version 0.8 of gsdx9 has video capture in it, but if it does, you can hit the 0 (zero) key on your number pad (not the one above o and p.:p) This will open a capture dialog box that lets you choose compression and settings of the capture. I'm not entire sure if 0.8 has it though. If it doesn't, just wait for the next version to be released.;)

#6 ·
If you plan to use those, you can only use GSSoft for the video plugin and have to configure it to enable recording.

#7 ·
generalplot said:
I'm not sure if version 0.8 of gsdx9 has video capture in it, but if it does, you can hit the 0 (zero) key on your number pad (not the one above o and p.:p) This will open a capture dialog box that lets you choose compression and settings of the capture. I'm not entire sure if 0.8 has it though. If it doesn't, just wait for the next version to be released.;)
It works in gsdx9 0.8 and make it faster :) Thank you very much, you realy help me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.