Next Generation Emulation banner

741 - 760 of 760 Posts

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #744 (Edited)
There is nothing that won't be rebooted. In 10 years, I won't be surprised when they reboot LOTR.
Yeah. That's no problem if they actually improves something. For Charlie's Angels, it looks like they sucked ALL the FUN from it.

BTW, the new Jumanji will be soon there....And...Same formula. I pass this time. It was fun once, not twice. They should have gone prequel.

·
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #748
Two news for today, one bad, one good:

The bad one: There is a great chance Spider-Man leaves the MCU, as Sony and Disney don't agree on how to handle the character ( more specifically, the money ). Well, I guess we also won't see Venom joining the MCU finally.
Source: https://io9.gizmodo.com/spider-man-will-no-longer-be-shared-by-marvel-and-sony-1837416155

The good one: Matrix 4 is happening. And guess what, the original team is coming back: Lana Wachoswski as director, Keanu Reeves as Neo and Carrie-Anne Moss as Trinity ! So no reboot even if nobody knows yet how they will handle Neo's "Return".
Source: https://geektyrant.com/news/keanu-reeves-and-carrie-anne-moss-will-return-for-matrix-4-with-lana-wachowski-directing

And, now the trailer for "Underwater". Sorry, it's not a sequel/spin-off for "The abyss" but it looks damn good.

·
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #750
Terminator: Dark Fate New trailer. People says it keeps getting worse but for me, it keeps getting better. Seriously, I think we should stop referencing the old ones and start to see the good in the new ones ( even if I agree Genysis was a turd ).

·
Thiccachu (Chubbychu AKA Pikachu-bby/Pikachu-BBW)
3,676 Posts
It's crazy. I do not feel the magic of Star Wars anymore. I really wonder if this one can awaken it again.
Same here. I was hyped for The Force Awakens, and I liked it, but I'm indifferent to The Last Jedi, and this one doesn't have me hyped like the first did.
Rogue One and Solo have more of an impact on me.

·
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #760
It's crazy impressive, but when you put the two Sonics side-by-side, it really begs the question. What the effing hell were they thinking with the 'original'? How was it ever greenlit?
It may be a marketing trick. First you disappoint, then you show you improved. In the meantime, you get people to acknowledge you got better and to like you, so more ready to buy your product. Anyway, I'm more curious to know how much the Sonic's Revamp costed to the studio, if they ever did a "real" revamp.

741 - 760 of 760 Posts