Next Generation Emulation banner

701 - 720 of 760 Posts

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
OK. Wanna watch this. Really. This looks SO MUCH better than the bullshit classic Superman. So much.

·
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #704
OK. This is direct to video. They are not fool enough to let it go to the theaters. And...this looks like PURE SHIT.

·
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #709
Shorts are coming for the 40th alien anniversary. Well, it smells like Ridley Scott won't direct any sequel for Covenant anytime soon and that they are exploring new ideas ( and new directors ).

·
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #710
Code 8 is a movie set to be released in 2019 starring Stephen Amell. The story takes place in a near future where society has to bear with humans with super power capacities, most of them living under the poverty line. There is no trailer for the movie, but you can consider the short ( very good short, BTW ) below as a big one.

It's a refreshing take on the matter, especially if you are tired of the superhero genre like me ( I think I'll take a long break for this kind of movie after Infinity war ).

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Code 8 is a movie set to be released in 2019 starring Stephen Amell. The story takes place in a near future where society has to bear with humans with super power capacities, most of them living under the poverty line. There is no trailer for the movie, but you can consider the short ( very good short, BTW ) below as a big one.

It's a refreshing take on the matter, especially if you are tired of the superhero genre like me ( I think I'll take a long break for this kind of movie after Infinity war ).
Reminds me of Elysium so i wont lie, i'm hyped.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Good to see him still on the spotlight after Arrow is canceled.

I left that show after season 4 I guess. Too many chars and unwanted drama.

·
Thiccachu (Chubbychu AKA Pikachu-bby/Pikachu-BBW)
3,678 Posts

This is pretty awesome. I hope it does well. It reminds me of Bright, which tried to put a modern spin on fantasy creatures, but it didn't do well critically.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
This is pretty awesome. I hope it does well. It reminds me of Bright, which tried to put a modern spin on fantasy creatures, but it didn't do well critically.
I absolutely loved Bright, that certain scene when Will is turning around, was pure awesome XD. Sad to hear it didn't do well...

·
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #716
Well, this is Alien 40th anniversary and 8 shorts have been released on the IGN channel. There is the first one:

·
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #718
Could Joaquin Phoenix pull up an interpretation as outstanding and creepier than Ledger ? Looks like he can...

701 - 720 of 760 Posts