Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how to extract the FMVs from Final Fantasy VIII PC version? There's gotta be a way....i think. I'd like to see the FMVs again without going through the game, and I don't want to buy a PSX version just for the FMVs. Pls. help if you can.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
U nutz??? not every body has a cable dude!! :p

Miki_Kauru: don't u know any one who has a PSX version? what are friends for?!? :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Metalmurphy
U nutz??? not every body has a cable dude!! :p

Miki_Kauru: don't u know any one who has a PSX version? what are friends for?!? :D
well, that friend of mine lost discs two and four of his copy. :eyes: so it's unplayable now (duh!) :D

btw, that FF8 FMV viewer came from Qhimm's site. Thanks, vanyar and Betamax, for helping me out! :) it was a really big help.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think that attachment's been posted before...yep, just a few posts above. but thanks for helping, guys. :)

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
A few months after the PS version came out. It's gotten mixed reviews on these boards :D.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
noticeably slower than the PSX verion, I'd say. :D but not that it can't be solved with gobs of RAM and a spiffy video card. :D

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Plus, someone posted somewhere here music that was modified for the game to sound more authentic. There ya go.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
erm, maybe because it's unwieldy to control Squall using a keyboard? :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Very. Compared to the analog (which gives Squall a possible movement in 16 directions) of a PSX, the 4 direction keyboard just plain SUCKS. Also, I have a 55 inch TV with 6 surround sound speakers positioned around my couch, so there's no way a PC would beat that (even if the PC has the same speakers). :D I'm very spoiled, I guess. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Also, I have a 55 inch TV with 6 surround sound speakers positioned around my couch, so there's no way a PC would beat that (even if the PC has the same speakers). :D I'm very spoiled, I guess. :D
Lucky boy:p .
Damn I would kill to get such things in my room.:dead:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Raziel

Lucky boy:p .
Damn I would kill to get such things in my room.:dead:
a lot of people do that every day around the globe.

they're called, "burglars". :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki

a lot of people do that every day around the globe.

they're called, "burglars". :D
Right!
So,where do you live Gk1986?:D .

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
i one of the pepople to be gald to have a simple PC ! But as Raziel Said " Damn I would kill to get such things in my room "

1 - 20 of 21 Posts