Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is there any plugin that can record movies of things? i am new to epsxe so if there is i dont really know what to do besides holding a webcam up to my screen
i really want to make a movie of me beating the iselia queen in a solo claude game of star ocean 2 in universe mode :)

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
i've used fraps as well, but have only gotten it to work with the opengl and opengl2 plugins. peops, dx6 and d3d seem not to be recognized by fraps.
(all plugins being pete's)

·
Premium Member
6,403 Posts
You can do quite a bit of customization with P.E.Op.S. so that would be a very good choice to use. If you want prettier graphics, you'll have to use Fraps.
Exodus said:
i've used fraps as well, but have only gotten it to work with the opengl and opengl2 plugins. peops, dx6 and d3d seem not to be recognized by fraps.
(all plugins being pete's)
That's odd, I just tried it with both the D3D plugins and it worked fine. However, it didn't work with P.E.Op.S. but I expected that since it's a software rendering plugin.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
n_w95482 said:
That's odd, I just tried it with both the D3D plugins and it worked fine.
yeah, i have no idea whats up. in any case, the D3D plugins give more or less the same graphical results, so its no biggy. getting peops working would be great though... i'd probably need to get another recorder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.