Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know about the great trilogy of the 2k3-2k5 which was Prince of Persia.
The great characters charisma (less in "The Warrior Within" though),the cool plot and the great gameplay made gamers really appreciate the three games.

And it also made the Prince enters the door of the seventh art. The movie will be in theater may 2010. I truly hope the old algorithm "Great game - ****ty movie" (Max Payne anyone?) won't be used this time. Anyway, the trailer:

Ps: I really think Orlando Bloom should have done a good prince...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Heh at least its a different trailer in this thread,

anyway, it looks like it could be good at least.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
I see Hollywood is hard at work trying to butcher another videogame with a movie adaption..

Prince of Persia games are great except for the latest game, let's not ruin it and keep the good memories.. :(

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you kidding?
No.I think he got some feeling for the role. he have the habit about fantasy ones (Pirates of the Carribeans, LOTR trilogy). You make him take some muscles and he fits it.

I see Hollywood is hard at work trying to butcher another videogame with a movie adaption..

Prince of Persia games are great except for the latest game, let's not ruin it and keep the good memories.. :(
You mean the second one?

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
You mean the second one?
The one released last year, where you have to collect light seeds, can't die, have a partner on your back during the game, and only fight one enemy at a time in battle instead of several, and have none of the cool powers the prince had in the former game.

Technically the other three games were a trilogy of the sands of time, but I still count them as three games.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.