Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
An old lady.
408 Posts
I've seen the trailer for it. Is it just a spoof movie, or what?
(Seems like the Chinese Kung Fu film genre is going the way of the inner-city black teen drama: see "Don't be a Menace to South Central..." :p)

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's a Stephen Chow movie (realisator of Shaolin Soccer), so I suppose it's a spoof of Chinese Kung-Fu films. It looks quite funny, maybe I should watch it (but I don't think the DVD is already available =/).

·
Registered
53 Posts
The movie is almost like Shaolin Soccer if not, better than Shaolin Soccer. It's like vintage Stephen Chow, some jokes here and there, parodies, and action. But I loved it, it was very entertaining. One of the best Chinese movies I've seen this year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I saw it. It's excellent and Stephen Chow is great :D
I had a good time watching this movie, it's really funny and original, and moreover, the special effects are very good (like in Shaolin Soccer).

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
never heard of kung fu jesus,i saw kungfu hustle it was very good,I especially liked the hair on fire part:).

·
/dev/user
407 Posts
In other places I am known as Kung Fu Jesus :p

Yeah I recently saw this and thought it was a very good kung fu. The fact that most of the high-powered kung fu masters look like normal people make it better. Oh, and

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That scene reminds me,must watch out for that sign:).

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
its a good movie.. very hillarious especially the knife scenes when he get stab himself... and the buddhist palm :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Kung Fu Hustle, yeah saw that... I had a stomachache laughing, its quite hilarious. I liked it :D:D:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
I didn't know that was out yet. At the theaters or on dvd? The only thing i've heard about it was it's trailer when I saw House of Flying Daggers. Which was great also.

I loved Shaolin Soccer so I gotta have this one. I think I saw a few of the same guys in it. Is the main cast in it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts