Next Generation Emulation banner

Mouse double click

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Nintendo Maniac 
#1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone please make an option to change to fullscreen mode by double clinking the left mouse button instead o pressing alt+enter every time. I know its something small but its really peeing me off having to do it for the 1000th time.

#2 ·
It won't be helpful because a lot of people use the emu to play Wii games, and clicking on screen is usual. It could be optional though.

#6 · (Edited)
-.-' lame!
why is it lame? If your testing games constantly and you like to play in full screen mode instead of windowed mode it would be very helpful.

Being able to access menus whilst in full screen by right clicking, now that would be helpful
That WOULD be helpful!

#11 ·
Being able to access menus whilst in full screen by right clicking, now that would be helpful
Not really. In the future when (it'd be silly if we couldn't) we can map other wiimote buttons to the mouse buttons, this would get in the way.

#13 ·
Option, yes. Standard? No. I still want to be able to play Metroid Prime Trilogy with an awesome keyboard+mouse control config (yeah, I can't with my current hardware, but I'm planning ahead)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.