Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to play Elemental Gearbolt (a ps1 lightgun game) on my PSX emulator. I've been told you can use your mouse to move the lightgun cursor around. I can't get this to work though. Any advice?

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
As far as i know pSX doesnt support psx mouse,Elemental Gearbolt was made to support the PS One mouse, actually it was the one game that absolve it from being a totally useless accessory (actually there might be other games supporting it like horned owl but the problem with that one is you cant reload). ePSXe supports and emulates mouse if your interested.

PS: that is one kick a.. game XD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as i know pSX doesnt support psx mouse,Elemental Gearbolt was made to support the PS One mouse, actually it was the one game that absolve it from being a totally useless accessory (actually there might be other games supporting it like horned owl but the problem with that one is you cant reload). ePSXe supports and emulates mouse if your interested.

PS: that is one kick a.. game XD.

It's true, the game really is great. You can imagine my disappointment when I realized it wasn't compatible with the Guncon2, or therefore with my EMS Topgun, which I would have used to play Elemental Gearbolt on my 99" projection screen.

...:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah one of my fav games on the PS one XD, i never had a light gun for my PS One i used the gamepad for shootem'ups, but i did had a mouse :lol: and this game utilized it splendidly.
In the end, using my computer and mouse proved to be a way better way to play the game anyway. This game is MUCH too hard to play without using save spots -- once you get to the last two levels, that is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.