Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two questions here:

1. What is the MOST sleep you have ever had in a 24-hour period?

2. What is the LEAST sleep you have ever had in a 24-hour period?

Being in a coma does not count for the most-sleep value. You have to spend at least some time awake in that time-period. Feel free to mention if you have ever ended up in a coma if you want, though.

My answers:

Most sleep: 20 hours (12 March 2005, and I was sick at the time)
Least sleep: 0 hours (once in year 9 (that would be ... 1996), and 4 or 5 times in the past 4 years)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>1. What is the MOST sleep you have ever had in a 24-hour period?

24 hours. I have slept more than an entire day before.

>2. What is the LEAST sleep you have ever had in a 24-hour period?

0 hours. I have stayed up for more than 48 hours before. That was why I needed more than a day of sleep.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I don't think I've ever slept 24 hours, and I don't know how much I slept when I was a little kid, so the first question remains unanswered.

The second one is easier, it must be about 27 hours. I got up on the 31st of december real early to go to work, and of course at night there was the party. When I came home I had another drink and some chips and checked out the forums :p
After that I went looking for my bed :heh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sleep????

Most?-14, the least, -3 was up for 26 hr. straight b4 I could stop.
However what I need is some info to set up PC for ePSXE, have'nt had much luck. Any pointers? :(

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Most - 21 hours. Got up for peeing and then slept another 4-5 hours.
Least sleep - 4 days and a few hours.
wholy ****, 4 days! I would fall asleep standing up before then.

For me:
Most - around 12-13hrs
Least - every once and a while I would skip a night of sleep on the weekends

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
For my school exams I stayed up almost a week to revise and to actually sit them.

When I finally went to sleep / passed out, i slept for 32 hours.

Nowadays I normally have to get around 12 hours sleep to get enough energy for a full day.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Cid has a good point about when we were little. However, I'm very (most definately) sure that the longest sleep I've had since I was 6, was about 9 hours long. Anything over 7 hours makes me goofy all day long. I can't stand it. I hate it even. Just lying down with my eyes closed longer than 10 minutes when I'm not tired enough will make me have an entirely aggressive mindset. I couldn't even sleep any longer when I've been sick nor at the time I had massive migraines.

Shortest was 3, as I've never stayed up more than 21 hours.

·
band
4,912 Posts
Shortest was 3, as I've never stayed up more than 21 hours.
ur kidding rite? i mean, hasnt everyone pulled at least ONE all nighter?

For me:

longest was prolly 9 hrs max

shortest was a little over 2 days.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Same as Gaurav... the most I have stayed up has been 21-22 hours, being in a good mind and body condition is more important than whatever you can learn in those 5-6 hours that are left, and I haven't need them yet anyway :p (drawing projects back in high school were a whole different story... in fact I pulled my only 22 hours "all nighter" back then ^_^;)

As for the longest sleep time, it must have been around 9-10, back in high school I guess. I've noticed that for sleeping I'm like a clock. I can't barely stay up after 12am, and I can no longer sleep after 7:30 am :)

·
band
4,912 Posts
21 hours all nighters??? dont they have to be at least 24 hrs long ? i mean, you get up in the morning, and u stay wake that night until the next morning ... hence 24 hrs. thats not counting then next day in which u have to stay awake as well...

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
I've not done a lot of all-nighters for a while. The "feeling" of forcing your body to not do what it's suppost to is quite evil.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
D.D. said:
21 hours all nighters??? dont they have to be at least 24 hrs long ? i mean, you get up in the morning, and u stay wake that night until the next morning ... hence 24 hrs. thats not counting then next day in which u have to stay awake as well...
If you put it that way, I haven't, seeing how I got up in the afternoon in your example.

I see that like Proto, I'm not the only one who appreciates having a crisp mind as much as possible. :) I also exert myself daily both mentally and physically, and being clear of mind is somewhat necessary and tactful towards some of my most important relations.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
The most... probably 14 hours or so...

The least I can't remmember I was too tired. But it was atleast >> 24 hours.

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Most: about 13 hours....
Least: I when two days....god that sucked...and I had to do a lot of **** that day too...I haven't tried to stay up really anymore....if I'm tired/bored, I just go to sleep...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I think i stayed up 24 hours one time, and slep about 12.
But even if stay up late ill still have energy, the problem with me I cant sleep too mutch or too litle, when i sleep more than 7 or 8 hours i have barely any energy to go true the day, and the same thing is when i get less than 4 or 5 hours of sleep.I actualy like waking up early and stuff, i dunno i think im crazy or something :eyespin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts