Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since haloween is cumin up :D i been lukin forward to watching those horror films all over again.
one of my most scary moments in a horror film(may sound stupid) has to be from the blair witch project when the camera falls to the ground and the girl is screamin, oh god dunno y but still get that feelin now...
whats ur most scarifying moment?? :evil:

· Registered
10,427 Posts
clouds bro said:
since haloween is cumin up :D
very funny..... :p
i been lukin forward to watching those horror films all over again.
one of my most scary moments in a horror film(may sound stupid) has to be from the blair witch project when the camera falls to the ground and the girl is screamin, oh god dunno y but still get that feelin now...
whats ur most scarifying moment?? :evil:
Extrocism of Emily Rose got me a little jumpy during the possession scenes...other than that, you can predict what happens during movies these days :D

· Heretic
2,771 Posts
Mmm... let's see. Well the scariest moment of mine was a long time ago now. There's an island off the east coast of Australia called Lady Elliot Island. When I was about 10 there was a news report about lots of people seeing a ghost on the island and that scared me. I couldn't look outside at night for weeks.

Kirby: Is that movie any good?

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOOL just remembered. Does anyone remember alien 3 for the genesis? well just before the level is about to start and that alien's head is here, maan that noise it makes made me stay awake sumtimes. this was when I was 7-9 yrs old tho...

[email protected], horror movies nowadays are too predictable. those days of gore are over i think and more psychological horror should be made.

· Registered
10,427 Posts
Vanit said:
Kirby: Is that movie any good?
it was more of a court drama than anything else...but yeah, it was decent
clouds bro said:
[email protected], horror movies nowadays are too predictable. those days of gore are over i think and more psychological horror should be made.
still didn't see Saw 2 yet....I'm taking their word on this one: "Oh yes...there will be blood" :p

· The seeker of perfection
4,008 Posts
I remember one scene in The Haunted House of the Hill or something like that, (that's the idea :lol:, it's the one with Marilyn Manson singing sweet dreams). There was a reporter filming a bed (the ones used by doctors to operate). While you (and she) could see there was a bed and nothing else, you could see at the same time in the little lcd of the camera how there were 3 or 4 doctors torturing a guy who was chained to that bed and then suddenly they turned around and started looking at her and went running towards her while she was in disbelief as her eyes couldn't see a thing. Next thing you know, someone find rests of her body in that bed.

It was not so scary but that is a scene that perturbed me when i watched it the only time i did.

· Registered
1,936 Posts
When i was very young and saw the chucky movie where he threw the chick out the window of the building and she landed on the car,had me thinking i was thrown out a building too when i had a nighmare later that night and woke up flaping my arms and scared as ****.

· Registered
10,427 Posts
actually....

There was this one movie called Dante's Peak (1997)....something about a volcano, but I clearly remember the acid lake burning grandma's legs (dumbass), and that compound fracture where his hand was held on by a piece of skin :shiver:

and then there was Volcano (1997)...where a volcano erupts in Los Angeles....someone gets stuck on a train with a river of lava under them....they jump, and they slowly die a painfull death.... :shiver:

have a fear of volcanoes ever since...... :p

· Crasher of Castles
7,020 Posts
one of the creepiest actors i've seen is probably brad dourif. Strider would probably know him as Grima Wormtongue from lord of the rings, others may know him as chucky on childs play...but me (and probably boltzmann) probably know him for his insanely awesome performance in the x-files episode beyond the sea (one of my favorites). Luther Boggs owns...

can't think of too many other actors that creeped me out...anthony hopkins didnt really creep me out in silence of the lambs, though he did play the part awesomely. Christian Bale in american psycho also made me a bit creeped out, but that movie was just damn weird.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.