Votes: 33 40.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our help desk are also starting a program where they will solve your everyday problems for food. And if you vote for the winner, we will have him serve you as your personal slave for a day!! Vote now!

... now jokes asides, this community is what it is because of all the members that invest time, sweat and hours of dedication into making our computer lives easier. No matter who wins here, all of you people deserve our applauses.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
RPGWizard gets my vote, but then again, if it were a multiple choice poll I'd give you all a vote, since you all deserve it.

And not voting isn't an option, since I'd have to click the "show poll results" button every time, and I'm lazy :p

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A Member of the year must have a series of qualities, one of them being overall helpful. He must also be active, funny, keep the place alive, not being a monk.. admin, and dress in IBM-like attire every Monday.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
A Member of the year must have a series of qualities, one of them being overall helpful. He must also be active, funny, keep the place alive, not being a monk.. admin, and dress in IBM-like attire every Monday.
....like you? :rotflmao:
I havent been around for most of the year, so cant vote on this one :p

·
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
/me slaps _E_ with a harisen.

Don't rub salt on my wounds, you zombie :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.