Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Normal Person
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to play the Langrisser series but SSF is giving me an error saying the disc isn't suitable for this system. Is there a better option out there?

·
Normal Person
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very picky emu huh ;p Turns out it doesn't like region patched games, even if you select the no bios option. Unpatched it with SRP and boots perfectly now

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very picky emu huh ;p Turns out it doesn't like region patched games, even if you select the no bios option. Unpatched it with SRP and boots perfectly now
Hello! Would you mind telling me which emulator + Langrisser ROMs you were playing? I've played Der Langrisser before, trying to find working ROMs/emus for the other series.... this is hard to come by esp with English translation!

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Hello! Would you mind telling me which emulator + Langrisser ROMs you were playing? I've played Der Langrisser before, trying to find working ROMs/emus for the other series.... this is hard to come by esp with English translation!
Please read the rules. Do not ask for Roms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts