Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, as I know there is some problems with the emulation of MK even in the latest version, right now Im using r3214 and with a E2140 @ 2.4ghz, Geforce 8400gs, 2GB ddr2 ram, and win xp sp3, I know its not the best pc ever, and the low-end vga sucks, but works fine enough for me...

Playing Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, in this rev, it works flawesly I must say, 50 fps, using my pal version, so its perfect...however random lockups may occur when playing.

Playing Mortal Kombat Deception, the ntsc version, works flawesly except for text issues, like the main menu, lifebars, combos, and some other minor layers of text, however, like MKDA, the same random lockups happen too.

I know that this issues may be already know, but I'd like to see some progress on the emulation too.

Later guys~~

·
Registered
33 Posts
Plus, video is not working in Deadly Alliance.
Plus, Wii Armageddon is not working at all. It shoves only a couple of screens, than hangs.
Text issue in Deception is a problem that can be easily fixed with a new game hack I guess...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plus, video is not working in Deadly Alliance.
Plus, Wii Armageddon is not working at all. It shoves only a couple of screens, than hangs.
Text issue in Deception is a problem that can be easily fixed with a new game hack I guess...
Well, video in Deadly Alliance works for me, however it hangs sometimes...

The text issue in Deception is a layer problem I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.