Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I ve got a powerful PC (runs OS 32bit XP) and want to play the above game. I use Dolphin WinX revision 3089. When I use the DolphinIL part, I get as far as being able to select a character but then the game immediately crashes.

I will be grateful for any suggestions (pics showing required options to tick will be best if possible).

Thanks for your help!

best regards

·
Read Only
5,614 Posts
Tried the non IL version? Also, keep in mind this emulator is constantly in development, so you might just have to wait for a revision that has the game working. If all else fails, play it on PCSX2/PS2/Gamecube.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Tried the non IL version? Also, keep in mind this emulator is constantly in development, so you might just have to wait for a revision that has the game working. If all else fails, play it on PCSX2/PS2/Gamecube.
cheers for the quick reply! yes I tried the non-IL part but it crashes after the intro movie i.e. cant get as far as picking a character.

I found this thread earlier
http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/107877-dolphin-svn-shots-61.html

half way down is a comment by sandromix who refers to MK Deception saying he can play it without problems and gives a different revision which I cant find and also he doesnt show pics of all the required ticked options.

·
Read Only
5,614 Posts
I'll see what I can do about compiling that build for you, but my programming environment is lacking 64bit compilers for some reason, so I'll have to wait a bit[I know you're on x86, but I still like to provide an all in one package for everyone].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.