Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am mounting a Mortal Kombat 3 cue file, which I made myself, with Daemon Tools and the graphics and game run smoothly. However, an annoying glitch happens when a fighter wins. If, for example, Cyrax wins, it will say Sheeva or whoever else wins. Has anyone been able to run this game without this glitch? I am using up to date PEOPS video plugin, Eternal SPU plugin, and PEOPS CDR driver.

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
epsxeman said:
-the graphics and game run smoothly.
-an annoying glitch happens for example, Cyrax wins, it will say Sheeva or whoever else wins.
-PEOPS CDR driver.
:eyemove: Don't really understand...
Well, since you are running from a cue file, shouldn't it be the MoodyCDR Plugin?

For this case, I don't really know the cause of this. Try changing or switching to another sound plugin like P.E.O.p.s.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
strange, sounds like a corrupt ISO. you sure you made it? :rolleyes:

and fireblaster_lyz is right, you should be using the internal ISO loader or Mooby's, not Peops CDR....besides that you cant run off a .cue file, the cue file is what tells a program what's on a .bin or .img.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First of all I own this game. Second of all, the only way to get the background music for mortal kombat games to work is by mounting the cue with daemon tools.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Actually that's right. That's a weird problem you have there. Can you post your eternal config?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.75
Author: Pete Bernert

Resolution/Color:
- 800x600 Fullscreen - [32 Bit]

Textures:
- R5G5B5A1
- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 0 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: 60

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer texture: 0
- Framebuffer access: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: none

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

sound plugin - internal epsxe spu

and run the game by starting epsex and going on file run iso , it works perfectly for me ive played through it with a few charecters with out any isues

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
epsxeman said:
First of all I own this game. Second of all, the only way to get the background music for mortal kombat games to work is by mounting the cue with daemon tools.
is your CD rom connected with your soud card?

·
Registered
52 Posts
"Oh...I overlooked this part.
You would not be able to get the background music running then..." using those settings i have the game running perfect music graphics everything is right

1 - 9 of 9 Posts