Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
although there is a point of absurdity. 16gb of memory will not even hit 50% utlilization for games.

I know a guy with 16gb of ram at work... maybe 25yrs old... he talks like he is so uber with that.... lol. After i told him about my 8800GTX which i purchased in mid 2007 costing $630 (canadian) he Said his 2 9600gt cost him $1600... not the entire system... the 2 cards...

I didn't feel like calling him out on his $100-170 cards (depending on the time purchased)

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Indeed. One can never have enough Corsair Ram.

although there is a point of absurdity. 16gb of memory will not even hit 50% utlilization for games.

I know a guy with 16gb of ram at work... maybe 25yrs old... he talks like he is so uber with that.... lol. After i told him about my 8800GTX which i purchased in mid 2007 costing $630 (canadian) he Said his 2 9600gt cost him $1600... not the entire system... the 2 cards...

I didn't feel like calling him out on his $100-170 cards (depending on the time purchased)
Do IT!!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
And milk is healthy, so you should buy more of it. According to the dairy association... :yawn:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
It gives you the majority of your calcium needs as well.

Then why do vegans have more calcium then milk drinkers? D:... could it be the fact that Dairy milk is actual slightly acidic and destroys the calcium itself while neutralising the acidity. Ding, correct.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Good morning to you as well Squall, I'll switch back to coffee then :p

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
NOOO Cid, coffee will slowly make your internal organs look as bad as Power Stone. :p (okay i exaggerate :p)
Remember that thread you create about the link between miscarriages and coffee.

4gb - 6 gb should be enough, though i heard cryostasis can utilize over 4gb of bloat.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
NOOO Cid, coffee will slowly make your internal organs look as bad as Power Stone. :p (okay i exaggerate :p)
Remember that thread you create about the link between miscarriages and coffee.

4gb - 6 gb should be enough, though i heard cryostasis can utilize over 4gb of bloat.
Coffee will make your heart thump like during an exciting game of Power Stone, but on the other hand coffee makes things brown and blurry, like DiRt graphics, yet Power Stone is bright and colourful, like a sorbet, or cocktail. So the comparison doesn't hold :p

I don't know about that thread, but I do know coffee can result in early birth for me, but that's not a huge problem as long as you anticipate on it. But well, that's bin level material ;)

As for RAM, 4 or 6 will be alright, as long as you make use of Dual/Triple channel.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Coffee + Drinking Chocolate + Sugar = Win.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I only have 2GB, will probably get 4GB before Win7 official launch, and switch to x64.

This is what happens when you drink too much coffee: YouTube - Jeff Dunham and Peanut

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.