Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a small probelm. It seems when somone new joins my party it just sits there on a black screen after I choose their name. It doesn't lock up or freeze, but it won't do anything. Worst case scenrio I can just use VGS, but I hope I can get epsxe to work. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Simply press F7,it's a special patch for Chrono Cross to get past that problem.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,I have a lot of training:cool: .

And one more high post count hited by me:cool: :

1600 POSTS!!!!!!!

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Classic question. You should look for other threads for the answer, since I think that there are more than 30(?) threads about the f7 trick.
Raziel: 1600 posts in less than 5 months? How do you do it?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,you can get a special title when you reach 700 posts,but I got mine from sxamiga when I reached the 1000 posts(it wasn't possible to do it yourself at that time).

To see the rankings,click on members,then Top 10 posters.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
He probably should've told you to look in new threads, since there has been a rash of them lately. FAQ and the readme are also quite useful too!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
Well,I have a lot of training:cool: .

And one more high post count hited by me:cool: :

1600 POSTS!!!!!!!
Yeah, but your the top poster so every post you make is another high post count.:rolleyes:
BTW I'm slowly catching up, maybe one of these days I'll be able to rival your post count.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
and poor lil' ol' me is left aghast in the dust, sigh!

I type too fast. It just told me that I can only post one message every 60 seconds. Wah!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Adair

Yeah, but your the top poster so every post you make is another high post count.:rolleyes:
BTW I'm slowly catching up, maybe one of these days I'll be able to rival your post count.
I'm more afraid of Neojag than you:D .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts