Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im using epsxe 1.9 for android and Im playing monster rancher 2 right now. I already finish the storyline and achieve the Master rank for trainer, upgraded my shrine and stable won the ima meets fimba tournament..etc but for some reason when im using the disc stone at the SHRINE, the SHRINE guy still tells me I am unauthorized 'IMA' trainer and i cannot generate any monster from my iso/bin/img files has ANYONE experienced this before?? Any help please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you using .bin/.cue files for your games? I had this issue until I sorted it out. If you use .bin/.cue files and choose the .bin - it will ALWAYS make a niton/kato (which requires nitons to be unlocked, which requires the whole raise a hopper to B, have him dig a well thing). Thus - you likely aren't authorized unless you use the cheat code to unlock all, or have done that particular scenario.

Use the .cue files to reproduce and your monsters will all be produced properly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you using .bin/.cue files for your games? I had this issue until I sorted it out. If you use .bin/.cue files and choose the .bin - it will ALWAYS make a niton/kato (which requires nitons to be unlocked, which requires the whole raise a hopper to B, have him dig a well thing). Thus - you likely aren't authorized unless you use the cheat code to unlock all, or have done that particular scenario.

Use the .cue files to reproduce and your monsters will all be produced properly.
Thank you after using file with extension .Cue now I can get other monster not only nitton + tiger you really help solved mt problem :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts