Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello.

i have a problem with monster rancher 2. when i load the game in ePSXe (from iso), the entry scene and sound are laggy, i can notice the lag browsing through the first menu.

now, i hit "New game" option, and the game is stuck on the loading screen, Mocchi jumping next to "now loading..." text.

I'm on Vista, using 1.7.0 epsxe. and i'm using scph1001 bios, Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41, maybe it's got something to do with it. here's my video configuration:

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.17
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Window mode
Stretch mode: 0
Dither mode: 2

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

maybe someone knows how to configure the plugins better or some other plugin that might work better with MR2?

thanks for your time :)

edit: my computer specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo P7350
GeForce 9600M
4 GB DDR3

edit2: funny thing, when i disable sound in epsxe, the game won't even load, all it shows is black screen upon loading it in epsxe

Solved: I just needed to make an iso on lower speed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello.

i have a problem with monster rancher 2. when i load the game in ePSXe (from iso), the entry scene and sound are laggy, i can notice the lag browsing through the first menu.

now, i hit "New game" option, and the game is stuck on the loading screen, Mocchi jumping next to "now loading..." text.

I'm on Vista, using 1.7.0 epsxe. and i'm using scph1001 bios, Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41, maybe it's got something to do with it. here's my video configuration:

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.17
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Window mode
Stretch mode: 0
Dither mode: 2

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

maybe someone knows how to configure the plugins better or some other plugin that might work better with MR2?

thanks for your time :)

edit: my computer specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo P7350
GeForce 9600M
4 GB DDR3

edit2: funny thing, when i disable sound in epsxe, the game won't even load, all it shows is black screen upon loading it in epsxe

Solved: I just needed to make an iso on lower speed.
Can you upload your .iso which you've been converted into lower speed? or could u teach me how to do it? I know that I'm way too late, but I really wanted to play this game. Iso's on the net has same problem with yours. sorry for my bad english.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.