do you have the min. requirements? ;)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
whats your comp specs? :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
It has some cool effects, but is very demanding. I ran about 5fps, and very choppy at high settings 800x600 on my 9600pro(540/351) on the Pearl Harbor attack.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Disappointing? Lol n1ghtw0lf your really do bash everygame besides UT ^^

I tried both the MP and singleplayer demo, while the MP sucked the SP kicked ass. Im certently buying this one.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
err, that's not the quake 3 engine, it's a brand new in-house made engine from EA.
Coulda sworn somewhere i heard that it was using the Q3 Engine :)
Disappointing? Lol n1ghtw0lf your really do bash everygame besides UT ^^

I tried both the MP and singleplayer demo, while the MP sucked the SP kicked ass. Im certently buying this one.
No, i wasn't bashing anything...I was saying i was disappointed that they had used a 5 year old game engine, but i stand corrected. And i don't bash EVERYTHING besides UT...I bash CS and HL which is all anyone ever talks about :???:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
No were talking about MoH see? ^^

Anyway Hedgedog is it true you can fly planes in this one?

·
Registered
289 Posts
yay! I'm a big fan of the MoH series, to get this one is a "must" ;) Really great shots! Will try the demo here to check my performance.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Hedgedog said:
P4 1,7Ghz, Ati Radeon 9600, 640MB Ram :p
You mean a Celeron 1.7GHz and a Radeon 9600SE. :p There's a huge difference between them performance-wise. If you had a real P4 1.7/Radeon 9600 it would run MUCH better. :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
This game looks pretty good I graphics wise but from what i've played the gameplay sucks, but maybe thats me just hating EA as I always do ;)

*Goes and plays Call of Duty* :p

Oh and yeah I agree about the controls, felt weird to me aswell :)

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Anyone with a GT6800 plz post shots.
The game looks very impressing.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Ali said:
Anyone with a GT6800 plz post shots.
The game looks very impressing.
Here ya go. On a 6800 [email protected] 450/1.24 though. ;) The game is fun, but doesn't look quite as good as Far Cry, Doom3, or HL2. It runs pretty good though.

1600x1200, 16xAF, NoAA(doesn't work), all options at MAX.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts