Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys I just need help to do this project here. the following is an xbox one controller i want to use it on my ps4, with the PS4 Remote Play program. for that I have to emulate the control so it turns into a ps4 for the program to recognize it. I used the reWASD program but it is paid. so I want to modify the motioninjoy program. can someone help me do this? sorry my english i'm brazilian, could you help me do this with x360ce?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you have programs like the x360ce that emulate the playstation control among others ... to become Xbox. why not the other way around? xbox one for ps4. sorry about my English

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
from a google search
rykereve

1 point · 2 years ago

Google VIGEM and open github site. On wiki page of VIGeM you will find istructions. You need to run 6 7 powershell commamds to install a driver. Then find vgx.exe for vigem. You will also need app to translate keyboars and mouse to xinpit( easy to find). I used x360ce but i was using usb gamepad not kb and ms. Your xinput app winn generate xinput1_3.dll which needs to be placed in same folder as vgx.exe. run vgx, select dualshocl 4 insted of xbox and you sir have ds4 on ps without ds4

level 2
rykereve

2 points · 2 years ago

Install-PackageProvider -Name NuGet -MinimumVersion 2.8.5.201 -Force
Register-PSRepository -Name nuget.vigem.org -SourceLocation https://nuget.vigem.org/ -InstallationPolicy Trusted
Install-Module ViGEmManagementModule -Repository nuget.vigem.org
Add-ViGEmBusDevice Install-ViGEmBusDeviceDriver
Get-ViGEmBusDevice
Here are commands for powershell.

level 2
rykereve

2 points · 2 years ago

Uploadfiles.io - Upload files, for free, securely, anonymously, without limits
Here is download link for VDX*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts