Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hye Pete!

Man U are giving us some great set of GPU's.Every time there are some small but useful modifications in your plugins.

As U guessed I am about to make a request on your next release of Graphics Plugin.Well this might be easy for U to insert this option in the plugin.

What we want is that you should add a Blur option in your plugin.
because If there is blur then the guys like me playing psx games at a low resolution of 800x600 and 600x400 would get better graphics.

Blur would hide most of the lackings of the graphics.

Scanlines are good but they make the screen very dark and it puts stain on our eyes.

So please! please:D

give us some blur.

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
I don't find that enabling scanlines causing any strains to my eyes. Maybe what you need is a pair of glasses and not some blue effect. :)

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and maybe what U need are some manners to talk from your parents.
Learn some manners If U think that scanlines don't bug U then don't think that it won't bug the others.

It is just a simple request to pete,nothing else.If he wants then he can add blur if he don't then he won't

S

·
0 Posts
It never hurts to ask. If you don't ask, you will never know what the out come could have been. Remember, the only dumb question is the one that wasn't asked.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
171 Posts
you mean some thing like the interpolation in the neoragex (snk nogeo emulator ) which makes a little fog, even its in the software rendering mode.
i got some thing like that , after i got my new geforce2MX , which works with the vgs ; as you know the vgs works in the software rendering mode only .
any way i think that your best chance (for the moment ) is to get a 3d card which is capable of doing fsaa (full scene anti aliassing).

i also have got some thing that i saw at another emulator that i wish that would be available for the psx emulators too , even i dont know if its possible or not .
its in the zsnes (the last version ) , it makes the game play at a double speed when the specified key pressed . its useful for bypassing the slow and boring parts of the games,
actually i dont know if i should have posted that , but i just thought that i must mention it some how .

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would like gray scanlines, because black scanlines makes the screen dark. And I wonder if perspective correction could be implemented, it would be a great jump in graphics!

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Disturbed buddy it is not that I am sensitive.

What I don't like is that I made a request and some foes start taunting.

These boards are ment to make requests and give comments not to insult or degrace the others.Instead of giving me a suggestion like bgnome and mr2000jp there is a person telling me to wear glasses.

I really appreciate the useful help given to me and I would like to thank them.

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
It is indeed meant as a joke. In case you didn't notice, i've put a smilies at the end to my previous post liaqatali. Maybe you're not sensitive pal, but you're definately being over protective and thinking too much.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ok... I have a new theorm
Where there is a sarcastic person there is always a sensitive person
Corallary 1
The sensitive person will always think the sarcastic person is not senstive.
Corallary 2
The sarcastic person will always critisize the sensitive person
Corallary 3
The world will now end.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Originally posted by mr2000jp
its in the zsnes (the last version ) , it makes the game play at a double speed when the specified key pressed .
Try enabling frame skipping and disabling the frame limit
if you have a good machine, you can get up to like 200 fps and on a game thats designed for 60 fps, it goes hella fast(like in RPG's where theres the cut scenes and all you do is push a button when the guy gets done saying a sentance)
if you push DEL in game, you can change these options in game and dont have to restart
just read the docs for the GPU plugging and it'll tell you what each option is

·
Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
YeaH the lack of Perspective correctionon in PSX sux
u know... those textures shaking and trembling moving and and... u know that sux.
hehe

·
Registered
775 Posts
Could use a much lighter scanlines option, like the 50% thing that has in the neoragex and nebula emulators. Because it gets alot dark in games such as the Resident Evil games, Dino Crisis 2, etc....
Hope you could hear us out Pete;) !

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well that was exactly my point.Blur would do good

:D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hi all

U know, Pete has once said that it s diffcult to do that
and (If I remember well...) he wouldn t do that cuz' it s takin'
too much time and energy.

BTW, I m like U: I LOVE the blur!
(Only in soft mode tough)
but some people hate that.

So....

bye

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pete,

it would be great that you add Eagle or 2xSAI or something like that to sprites for 2d games or games like Strider 2 (3d with 2d characters).

I don't know if it is posible but 3d cards for 3d scenes and 2xSAI for sprites and 2d images would look fine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts