Next Generation Emulation banner

Which Moderator has contributed the most this year?

• bositman

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Chrono Archangel

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • cooliscool

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Demigod

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • hushypushy

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I-Chan

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Katsuya

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • liquid

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • n_w95482

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Razor Blade

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Reichfuher

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Well... since I don't visit the PSX that often (and most mods are assigned to that section anyway) my decision may be a little misinformed; but from what I've seen I-Chan has been quite a good moderator, closely followed by n_w

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
*doubts he'll get even 1 vote :laugh:

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
Ivoted Razor Blade, because he have helps people if the got a problem in Photoshop or smth, and that awsome tutorail for makeing a sig. That helped me to make my first sig :D

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
another vote for razor blade. :heh:

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I voted hushy, he does a great job over there at psx section :) .

P.S.: 2 votes! Yuhuu! Thanks guys :D

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I-Chan was for me the most visable and efficient mod.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
I-Chan for sure, he has the guts to deal with the "hardcore" PSX n00bs, it's good to have him on my side ;)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
I think most mods are doing a good job so far, namely hushy, I-Chan, n_w and Reich, so even though I can only vote for one of them, kudos for their efforts. ( hmm lets see, we are going to toss the coin three times now.....:p ) ...go Reich :laugh:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I promise i mistype on purpose :p

n_w95482 said:
So you're saying that I don't? :p
Of course not, you lazy ass :p

Really, you make a great job, but you are less active from what i've seen. Anyway, i'd nominate the whole team as everyone is making a great job, but i can only vote one. Besides, who else besides hushy can recommend using epsxe in the psxeven section with the own xeven participating in the thread?? That deserves an award xD

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't as active as I wanted to be for the past couple of months (computer problems, school, etc.) but I'll probably be on more often now :).

I-Chan said:
Besides, who else besides hushy can recomed using epsxe in the psxeven section with the own xeven participating in the thread?? Thata deserves an award xD
That was pretty funny :lol:.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
My vote goes to I-Chan, for the same reasons Kane posted.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
There's not really much activity in the N64 section, though I do look often. Hey, I've already had to close 2 threads! :p

Someone make me feel special! :yippee:

Anyhow. I also vote for I-Chan, with Hushy and n_w95482 right there with him. To be honest, I think all mods/admins to a good job, it really is a matter of timing and what section(s) you moderate. ;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts