Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was hoping that somebody may be of some help in regards to my situation. I have a 8800gt/4GB ram/ 2200 C2D running Windows 7 and am using Pete's OpenGL2 2.9 driver. For some reason when I try to play Suikoden the main character's sprite is totally missing! I'm invisible! :p As you can imagine this makes trying to play the game quite impossible. I'm not sure what's wrong as I've tried many different configurations of the plug-in (along with other plug-ins as well and I have the same problem!). Is this a rare issue? Does anybody know of something I could do to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
is there anything else out of the ordinary? do any other games act like this?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It seems as if when I put in actual PSX discs everything works fine but when I try to play ISOS, something is always glitchy. Metal Gear Solid and Crash Bandicoot ISOS don't even work and like I said the Suikoden ISO doesn't have a hero sprite heh.

I just burned the iso to a cd to see if that would make any difference and it did not :-\

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
what format did you make the images in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.