Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Misc. Screenshots of PC games.

First is Psychonauts, a very fun platformers by the creator of Grim Fandango which is a classic PC game, I found that it controls very well with a mouse and keybaord unlike most platformers on PC.

The levels are inside of people's minds instead of actual places, this level I'm on in this picture is inside a military-veteran type guy's head, thus the war theme and all the cannons and explosions and stuff.

· I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another game I've been playing is Sudeki, unfortunately I don't like the game too much, it is just too generic and predictable, the graphics looks very plastic-like too which is something I don't like and the voice acting is awful, overall its just another mediocre hack n' slash game with some RPG elements.

· Registered
813 Posts
Playing 'Psychonauts' too here...
I wasn't very fond of the design at first... but each level is so different so it's looking very nice quickly...
Too bad this very original game doesn't get a lot of coverage...
If you liked 'Day of the tentacle' & 'Gim fandango', definately check it out it's from the same guy...
(you can buy it pretty cheap on the web too...)

16*AF, 16*AA eye candy ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.