Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone been able to play these games perfectly on ePSXe? : Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Harry Potter, Valkyrie Profile, Lod.
Thanks!

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Hi, Sandslash. If I'm not mistaken, LoD works ok in ePSXe - the divine tree problem that plagued ePSXe seems to be gone - follow Fou-lu's advice and search for more info.
As for Valkyrie Profile, patience !! ...it'll be emulated without the annoying bugs in the next version of ePSXe... (read this thread ,for more info)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can play the misadventures of tron bonne, but ONLY with null2's spu. Pete's spu will always hang during the first dialouge. Null2's SPU, however, will not emulate the dialouge properly (you won't hear much dialouge). Pete's SPU emulates dialouge well, but it always hangs after the first one......
Null2's will get you through the game (you have to skip some dialouges with the start button though...), although most of the dialouge will not have any voiceovers.
Using the epsxe core one, same problems as pete's.
Eternal's can't get pass the part after teasel was beaten.
I have not tried other SPUs yet.
pete's D3D gpu 1.55 emulates the graphics pretty much perfectly. Problem is the sound. That seems to cause it to hang.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts