Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some weird reason this game put a smile on my face every time i play it.Kinda like remind me when i was a kid,I like jumping from one roof to other or being able to play as Asian character from EA.:drool:
Everything set to max including AA16xQ on Vista 64.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I love this game and I really appreciate on how optimised the game is, by the way I loved the game so much that I never put down until I have completed the game.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
this game does look interesting im thinking about getting it.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
yeah i think im going to pick it up as well, it looks pretty sweet.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not only the visual effect the sound is very stunning that suck u in.I almost believe i am in the game.XD

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Looks like more AA is applied on the 360 version of the game than the PS3 version from what I can see in the demo. PC version is out of the question. :p

Visuals aside, it's still an interesting game. Though... I can't imagine how it feels like when you play it with keyboard and mouse? This game should be with a gamepad for best enjoyment imo.

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
@ rakesmey
would you trade your GFX card with mine cuz I only got 8QAA :mad: and it was playing horribly :(
anyway I finished the game (short game) but yes it was a thrill the whole first person prince of Persia but with Hot cool Asian chick (and whats with her shoes how awesome can she get :drool:)

waiting for the sequence cuz the game clearly isn't finished story wise

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@deamonhunter isnt 4870 > 8800 :p update your driver

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P4 3.0ghz 1gb ram 256 vga with sm 3.0 8gb hd securom online needed

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
i keep getting a weird error when i exit elevators,it kicks me back to main menu and i have to continue game at last save point. cant get past a certain part :p

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Download latest patch and update drive and if u use crack to get pass the securom there new stable one =]

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
is it an error message that actually says something or does it just throw you back without reason? ive yet to install the game myself but if it has some sort of log it keeps in its directory or something you should check that because it might state something about what why its doing that or if it is having problems with something.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes there is SuCkZSonY**** in this one too.THe game crashes randomly with the old crack(If u dont wanna screw PC with SucKz Sony****).But now they release the stable one.I finished the game without any problems.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Good, I'm gonna buy this game today!! As long as I don't have to run suckrom on my PC, it's fine by me. Jesus... What's the matter with these guys anyway, using suckrom on games?? Have they gone mad ? They should thank the crackers, cause I wouldn't buy it if there wasn't a way to bypass suckrom... Really.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Go 4 it hoosein it worth it if u forgive the shortness gfx = nice sound=superb gameplay=addictive story = good

1 - 20 of 69 Posts