Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the most part the game works great, but in battle, there is a minor issue. Whenever a new sound is played, the old one is replaced. For example, if a character is saying the name of the attack, and then there is a slashing sound, it will cut off the name as soon as the slash begins.

Also, on a few cutscenes the music is either late or nonexsistant. I'm running it off of an ISO, with these sound settings:

P.E.Op.S. DSound PSX SPU Audio Driver

General Settings

Mode:High Compatibility
Volume: Medium
Reverb: PSX reverb
Interpolation:Cubic interpolation

XA music

Enable XA Playing
Change XA speed, if it is played too fast

Misc

none checked

I originally ran the standard sound plugin, but switched to pete's to try to fix the problem. It didn't, but I didn't switch back (I liked it better). Any help would be appreciated, although it's not a game ruining problem.

· Registered
332 Posts
im using eternal with audio out method : spuasync smooth and everything else turned off and am experiencing no problems with what you're describing.
(im not saying everything else should be turned off, im probably wrong and there's a fix that it's good to activate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.