Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a few weeks ago I downloaded x360ce and used it for minecraft as my controller doesn't want to work. Recently I had to reinstall windows and reinstall x360ce. After that it stopped working correctly. Whenever I pushed down a d-pad button it moves without me clicking it, some buttons don't get detected.

I really like x360ce and don't want to switch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's the difference between the Bedrock version and regular Java? I want to start playing the Bedrock version, but I'm afraid she will not support my favorite servers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll try to explain to you briefly what the differences are. Well, first of all, Bedrock Edition is made with C++ and Java with Java. Secondly, Bedrock is a cross-platform version supported on all devices (phones, consoles, PC). Third, Bedrock is better optimized, and people with weak and medium-sized PC will be more pleasant to play it on this version. A considerable disadvantage of this version is that it can not install mods, as you can do on Java Edition. As for servers, here Hypixel Minecraft Server | IP, Similar Servers, Vote, Discord. I'm not sure which servers support both versions of the game. But I think Minecraft Java has the best online servers, such as Hypixel. If you don't know such a server, you can read about it here. Otherwise, each PC user chooses the version they like best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts