Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
As you know i´ve been trying to help ya since long time anyways i still don´t get your obcession to test different versions of visual studio .net, windows and now the oldy VS6. service packs indeed have some improvements but nothing big actually... just a couple of bug fixes or probably things you will never need or ever use... so.... sorry to ask that one more time but.....

WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE??????? i may sound rude but its a bit pointless to me and i even doubt you will find them because even MS removed SP1 - SP4 from there servers if am not mistaken.

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Haha yea lol.Who would say that Microsoft still provides SP5 and SP6 :p
This is the super-ultra retired software I admit xD

Anyway is there some kind of torrent that has these service packs or something or maybe some of you who used Microsoft Visual Studio version 6.0 long time ago have some of these service packs???
Any possible resource would be useful...:D
Don´t get me wrong but this thread is indeed pointless... now why do you think MS isn´t hosting previous Service Packs while hosting 5 and 6???? think about it and you will realize that they´ve packed previous ones on 5 if am not mistaken and therefore its not necessary to have them anymore... so again it is pointless and won´t drive you anywhere to see what they changed.. just read the SP5 changes and be happy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.