Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you guys saw the Scary Movie 3 Trailer already.it's hillarius! :)
Leislie Neilson is a god.

but you also saw the funny scene with Michael Jackson*not him but he sure does looks like him :)* & Tom Cruise well MJ Sues Scary Movie 3 For that :(.What an Assclown.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Yes I heard about this a couple of weeks back. Anyways it was enevitable that he would sue over that. Personally I don't believe that the studio had the balls to put that in the trailer. Most likely that scene will now be cut from the film.

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
DUDE i didn't see a thing, but what is there to get worked up about? We all know the guy is a freak of nature nowadays (no offence, but that cannot be natural) so why not use it in the name of FUNNY in a movie?

·
Rainmaker
129 Posts
is there a link to the trailer to take a look to that scene?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Damn needs Quicktime 5 and I only have 6.3 weird that It won't play it though.

As for MJ he's really weird looking and like Eface said that ain't natural.

·
Rainmaker
129 Posts
Eminem, Matrix and Pamela Anderson's jokes are funny. But I also think that MJackson's joke is a bit offensive. I think they must use the actor (the make-up is great) but not that dialogue.

One last thing, I don't know much US famous people, so who's the rap jury? Frankie Avalaon?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
well, its kind of his own fault. i mean, maybe if he'd stop dangling babies off balconies and stop trying to reach his goal of having an entirely plastic face, with Mr. Potato Head capabilities.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Yeah, MJ asked for this.

But I also heard that he is broke nowadays, so he's trying to get some from the studio :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
i heard he went bankrupt or something?
anyway, he shouldnt have spent so much money on plastic sugery and whatnot.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Try and find some episodes of Bo' Selecta on kazaa for some very funny michael jackson jokes.

Shamone Mutha ****as Aheeehee

·
Trying to stay alive
2,939 Posts
>>well, its kind of his own fault. i mean, maybe if he'd stop dangling babies off balconies and stop trying to reach his goal of having an entirely plastic face, with Mr. Potato Head capabilities.

:rotflmao: well, it would be a loss for us if that scene is taken out of the movie, but u cant blame the guy. maybe wat we see in the media n stuff about him molesting kids n all those other stuff (except for the plastic surgury part) rnt true. maybe theres another side to this story. neway, itsa funny movie indeed ;)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
apparantly he was abused as a child. :(
that explains why so many people are like him in the world. :rolleyes:

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
You guys misunderstand MJ so much. He just loves children
Yeah, and so to Peadophiles......

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Re: Re: Michael Jackson Sues Scary Movie 3

Lord Kane said:
Yeah, and so to Peadophiles......
Before people think I was actually defending MJ, let me state that I was being sarcastic :p

The guy is sick. Now even his appearance reflect this fact.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.