Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Thriller is to be believed, this can only lead to Z-Day.

Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing, after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
-_-

Michael Jackson is not dead. He was found in his home in cardiac arrest. Until he is officially declared as such, I advise all children in the Los Angeles, CA area to remain indoors.

·
Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts
Wow, bugger.

All the weirdness aside, he was a musical legend who (in his youth) greatly influenced other musicians, both past and present.

May he rest in peace.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
7,319 Posts
Sadness :(

He had to deal with a lot of crap in the past few years, but now he's laid to rest. He made music that changed the music industry and several of his pieces still hold records I believe... Think I'll be listening to his albums tonight when I unwind after getting home today.

·
Registered
13,287 Posts
I don't get how you feel sadness for this guy. He put out some god-awful music, and apparently that makes up for him being a rapist pedophile.

If someone had raped a few kids and didn't put out music, we'd all be telling him to burn in hell. If there is a hell, I hope MJ is suffering right now.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.