Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure if anyone has tried or herd this before but ill mention it anyway.
:dance:
Most of u have herd jackos song 'beat it'. if u take the song and play backwards the part he sings 'theyll kick you, theyll beat you then theyll tell you its fair so beat but you wanna be bad so beat it, beat it', he appears to say the following:

'Satan people all worship, i do believe it is satan who is in me'

the spooky words will also appear if u record yourself singing the verse. I'm not saying he actually says these words clearly but it appears TO ME that it is what he sings. Try it yourself... :guitar:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is what I THINK i heard. your absolutely right suggestion can make people hear what they want. However there has been talk about hidden backward messages in songs used to control and influence people thruout the 1970. if they are there intentionally, maybe suggestion does not need to play a part.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Reminds me of that one album "Another One Bites The Dust", played backwards says "It's fun to smoke marajuana".:p

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
clouds bro said:
cool site blueshift, thanks
so is it anything to take seriously?
It was when LP records were still the norm for media storage. Now, it's not so much anything but a peice of history.:p

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
clouds bro said:
what about the simpsons, somewhere i herd it had something to do with the freemasons, sum kind of cult? i never quite understtod why they were connected tho
Free masons are believed by many to be part of the "Illuminati", which is a group some think control everything that happens in this world.:p

·
Registered
61 Posts
generalplot said:
Free masons are believed by many to be part of the "Illuminati", which is a group some think control everything that happens in this world.:p
Who are the Patriots!

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
clouds bro said:
what about the simpsons, somewhere i herd it had something to do with the freemasons, sum kind of cult? i never quite understtod why they were connected tho
iirc theres an episode where Bart and that join a band and sing a song called "Yvan Eht Nioj" (join the navy), which is an episode that makes fun of backmasking.

Also I think one of Britney Spears songs say "Sleep with me I'm not too young" if you play it backwards. A lot of people claim that backwards messages can influence you... though I think its impossible.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Player-X said:
The LaLeLuLeLo, What does this have to do with MGS?
Read the quote in my message from generalplot. The idea behind the "illuminati" and "the patriots" are the same. It was also the first thing that came to mind. Anyway thats enough about MGS, at least until MGS4 comes out but that will be quite a wait.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Example of Freemasons in Hollywood: Disney's National Treasure.:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.