Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
10,931 Posts
Sweet trailer! I guess it is Solid Snake with a bionic eye or a high-tech combat interface, I am also guessing that "no place to hide" means that the areas will be a contiously changing active battlefield where a wall may exist one minute and then dissapear a few seconds later rather than the static areas in the previous MGS games

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
omg... so now you play a grandfather, that has a really pathetic beard and is barely able to breathe after a fight... wow, sooo cool ;P
And also, we can suspect how multiplayer is going to look like, with those first scenes, you can safely assume that itll be a total Splinter Cell rip-off (not that i like SC to begin with, but its multiplayermode is brilliant).
I wonder how ocelot will be like... if hes in the same condition as snake, they better go play chess in a park to fight it out ;P

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
How can ppl still even consider the xbox 360 xD

Funny part when otacon says the machine is powered by the cell processor hehe xD

·
Banned
10,931 Posts
I wonder how ocelot will be like... if hes in the same condition as snake, they better go play chess in a park to fight it out ;P
Don't give them any ideas, amybe the bossfight with ocelot would be like that j/k
Funny part when otacon says the machine is powered by the cell processor hehe xD
If you are going to get people to buy your game you have to make sure that they buy the console it is on

·
InnarX
2,759 Posts
As long as Kojima is involved, it should be fine. Although, from what I remember, he was done with MGS after completing Snake Eater...cause I know that, for example, the PSP Metal Gear game is being done by someone else from Konami.

So, for MGS4, is it Kojima at the helm, or is he just over-seeing that MGS4 isn't screwed to heck and back?

Note:hellmasterx, the initial link for the trailer is no longer functioning..it apparently does not exsist. Guess they took it off their server.

r2rX :D

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
hm. snake's kinda old to be a game's main character, but ok. whatever.

Other points:

-the addition of the navigator metal gear mk2 is funny.

-snake apparantly found an antidote for the virus he caught in MGS.

·
InnarX
2,759 Posts
>>Seems snake has some medicene so why shoudn't he?

This may seem like a cop-out answer, but I am sure that will be answered when the game comes out. But, there is a title from Konami I am yet to see word from. It is in production for sure, but I am gonna see if anything comes from an initial google search...Silent Hill 5.

r2rX :)

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
/me salutes the death of the xbox 360.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.