Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right now I'm using svn beta 1190. The game always crashes in the intro sequence when one of the crew members says "20 minutes to drop off" and it sometimes crashes when there is a level change. Is there a way to get it running crash free on any builds available? If so I'd like to know the settings used (GPU, SPU, Speed Hacks, CPU settings, Advanced settings) etc.

Its also crashing for me when the camera pans down to show the forest and pans up to show snake parachuting. Before I had it working so I know there must be some setting to fix it.

edit: I get the same issue with 1329. I am running the game off the disc, could this be causing a crash? Before I was running it using an iso on my hard drive.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
I have the NTSC version and it frequently crashes if played directly from the disc. Several other games will often crash/run poorly if run directly from the disc as well. Ripping the game to your HDD should eliminate most if not all crashes and provide a healthy speedup. :)

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
Dx10 causes it to crash alot. switch to dx9

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.