Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rented MGS2 a few nights ago, this game rocks, great graphics and a VERY involving plot so far, Im a wimp so I am playing it on very easy.

As for FFX, everyone hear? Square has pushed up the release date to before xmas, in limited quantities, december 18th to be precise. YEAH, can't wait, think Ill go reserve myself a copy this week, and when my father returns from guatemala on friday, have him go and by it for me on the 18th, as a xmas present of course. I can NOT wait, I haven't been this excited for a game since FF6/3 was being released, (and FFX is only $50 instead of $80 (man was FF3 expensive, but it was SOOOOOOO worth it))

LETS ALL GO PARTY.

and to Ryos, ELEVEN MORE POSTS, ELEVEN MORE, and I get to my 700.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Heh, I like how the GIA is calling the early FF X release the "stealth release." I got FF3 for $80 and Phantasy Star 4 for $100 (!). Boy, I sure don't miss the days of cartridges.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
I'm getting it in about two years or so. :p
What a coincidence! :p

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by FiReY
I though that December the 18th was the demo date for the US version?? ^-^

haven't heard about a demo of it for US, but no, they actually pushed the release up to the 18th, in very limited quantities, so better reserve yours now.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga

haven't heard about a demo of it for US, but no, they actually pushed the release up to the 18th, in very limited quantities, so better reserve yours now.
or just go in the morning. That's what I'm planning to do.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
or just go in the morning. That's what I'm planning to do.
That plan could be problematic, depending on where you're getting it. FF is one of those few games that just might have a long line.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'd consider waiting in line for it, except that I'll already be in line for FOTR, which comes out the next day. 6 days, baby, 6 days!

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Asfaloth
I'd consider waiting in line for it, except that I'll already be in line for FOTR, which comes out the next day. 6 days, baby, 6 days!
Heh, I think I've already made my parents go insane by mentioning that fact every other half hour or so.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Heh, you think your parents are going nuts? My mom called New Line, begging them to release the movie NOW so I'd quit bigging her about it. :p

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
I played ffx. It was in Japanese so I dont know how good the story actually is but...the graphics are amazing. You CANT COMPARE to MGS2. The graphics are so real its just...WOW!!! :) I cant wait to get a copy of my English version to test out the story. :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just hope that the voice acting is better than it was in MGS2, I mean my god, some of the voice acting there was downright terrible. Like when

*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
that guys sister dies and he is crying, I would of been sad if I wasn't laughing so hard at how fake his crying sounded
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
From what little's been released so far, the FF X dub sounds pretty much like every other video game English dub. In other words, significantly worse than the great Japanese cast. :\

1 - 20 of 22 Posts